Thursday, July 26, 2007

Intro to the Roo




I am mulling over a job in Brisbane Australia. The good news is that from what i have read, the city kicks ass and the surf in the surrounding areas are nothing less that epic. We will be living in the city but at least if i have to drive 40 miles to surf, it will be damn good surf. The job sounds insane, it is a good move for me professionally and the people that I have talked too have been very cool. Another bonus is that i will be able to walk to the gig, which after living in San Francisco for ten years without a car and then living in Southern California for five years with a long commute,sign me up. This blog will be my record of the job acquisition, the move and my wife and my acclimation and adventures in the land down under... More to come...

No comments: