Sunday, December 16, 2007

Beach Blanket Bingo




Mariana and I decided to beat the heat and head to the beach. We went back to Burliegh Heads as it is a really nice beach and it was the best bet for some waves on the Gold Coast that weekend. We don't have a car yet and it has been frustrating as i have only been able to surf a couple of times.

I got skunked. It was 1-2 foot at max and the NW winds were all over it making for small and sloppy. It was a nice day however and we sat on the beach for a few hours and went for a few swims in the now very warm water.

Next week is Byron Bay so I should be able to get some board time then.

3 comments:

Gina Kadlec said...

sounds like you guys are having fun!

Gina Kadlec said...

http://ginakadlec.blogspot.com/

Hey Nick,
You inspired me however I must admit you are much better than I am at this. Anyway, check it now and then to keep up with the boys.

BTW.. do you have an address I can send your Christmas card to?

Nick Vona said...

i will check it out...

i just sent the address to mom...


love ya