Thursday, August 23, 2007

Found a canidate...


So, after the last post I should mention that I might have found a good candidate for a new board; Webber Surfboard's, Modern Twin Fin. It sports a reduced rocker, double concave to forward vee and two massive, super raked flexible fins.
This takes the twin fin to a new level, from what was always considered a small wave board to a board that can handle all sizes... How will it handle the tube?

I will look into this some more...


http://www.webbersurfboards.com/

3 comments:

gio said...

dude I think you needa thruster...foget about the quads..you alrady have akeel fin and that will be good for most shit. but you need a thruster for when you hop over to indo.

does your wife know about this blg?

Nick Vona said...

Suposedly, this twin handles hollow, fast waves very well. I will have to see. I just e-mailed the shaper and am asking him questions about it. The plan is to have it waiting for me when I get there. I am getting there one month ahead of Mariana, i will have plenty of time to test it out...

she does know about the blog but has not seen it in a while.

Ken and Marie said...

I found the perfect board
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/ncs/photos/surf.jpg