Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The end of an era...

Saying good bye to the G-Man is never an easy thing to do. By far the most fun I have ever had making video games was under the tutelage of Giovanni Luis, animator and TD extrodinare. He is the master craftsman behind such hits as "The Cyclops Mini Game" and "The Kratos Sex Mini Game". If wasn't for him I don't think i could have taken it at SCEA. Thanks for the Korean BBQ send off and the door is always open in Australia. Hell man, I can get you hired if you so desire, let me know. I will have to charge my usual 20% recruiting fee but that might be waived in exchange for sound financial guidance...


Give it up for G-Money...

3 comments:

Ken and Marie said...

Hey Nick,
Have a great time in Australia and a safe flight. Bring a couple good books, or surfing mags to pass the time.

-ken

p.s. who's the guy in the orange shirt?

gio said...

"What do you do in your spare time?" "I surf." the young man said. " your hired" the old man said. And that was that.

gio said...

ps: when the bread lines start forming, I'll have to take you up on that offer. Here's some free financial advise. Do the opposite of what kenny boy is doing...hahaha!