Monday, October 29, 2007

First Surf On the Way

Yeah!!! Just solidified my plans for the weekend. I will be heading out with a group of guys from the studio for my first surf in Australia. We're heading to the legendary Snapper Rocks in Coolangatta. It is a place that I have seen magazines for years and never dreamed that I would ever get to surf it, and even better is that it is going to be my inaugural session in Australia. Crowded it will be but the boys tell me that there are plenty of waves to go around, lots of open beach and getting waves is never a problem.

According to Coastal Watch, we should have a nice little SE swell working for some 3-4 backs with fine weather to boot.

Before heading over we will be stopping by The Board Room for choosing a fresh new board for yours truly.


Hoot-Hoot...

2 comments:

gio said...

paddle foo!

Ken and Marie said...

take picts!
I hope you get some killer waves, and if you get a chance, burn Taj!