Monday, November 19, 2007

Sold!!!



I just got word that the R00-Mobile has been sold, no thanks to you slackers that had a chance to buy it but didn't... You snooze, you loose!


That was a relief and it makes us feel much better and gives a renewed sense of hope. You don't know (some do) how hard it is to sell a used car in Orange County. From now on I am only leasing roo-mobiles.

Actually, it has been really nice not having a car. Sure we will get one. We will need something for the weekend explorations and the stores and all that although, they don't seem to be the status symbol here nor carry the same importance as they do in LA. You are not what you drive! I am hoping the next roo-rocket will be way under $10,000 and get better than 30 mpg as gas is pretty expensive and the Roo's want to be environmentally friendly.

I do want to give a shout out to my Mazda 3, I loved that car and will miss it, especially my Sirius Radio.


Sincere gratitude to used car sales ladies extraordinare'; Lana Neufeld and my Mexican mafiosa; Mariana, good job girls.



One car down , one to go. I am going to celebrate tonight!

2 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Good job for the three of us: Lana, Nico and Mariana. Go and celebrate. Like the picture of the drunk cat, though :) hehehehe.

Mariana

Gina Kadlec said...

Did the drunk cat buy the car?